Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Navigated those Currents

Yesterday a package arrived containing my prints from the Interaction Exchange. My selection is especially nice and I'm proud to be a part of this project. I'm lucky to have received prints from S.V. Medaris, Jenny Roholt, Melody Knight Leary, Randy Arnold, Sandra Wimer, Craig Burkhalter, Stacy Elko, Scott Kolbo, Kathleen Piercefield, Pamela Bowens, Jonathan Stewart, Dinah Coakley, Elizabeth A. Jabar, and Stephanie Standish. The entire portfolio of 100 prints is available for viewing at Inkteraction.

I'll take the credit for co-coordinating this exchange but really Jonathan Stewart did the lion's share of the work. Sara Francis also deserves a lot of credit for helping Jonathan collate the prints and make up the packages. So thanks to them.

No comments: