Saturday, March 7, 2009

Exchange & Exchange

George WashingtonHere's a little preview of a detail of something I'm working on for the print exchange at the Southern Graphics Council Conference in Chicago. It is going to be a combination of digital and hand pulled printing. I know a lot of print exchangers get excited about tons of printed layers and a lot of physical labor, but I think I'm actually going to keep this one pretty simple.

In other print exchange news, The Littlest Print Exchange is chugging right along. We're up to 20 confirmed participants. I plan on having some cards made to pass out at SGC and hope to get enough interest there to bring in the final 30 artists. So, hopefully, everything will be set and I'll be able to announce a deadline date for the final exchange by the end of the month.

No comments: