Friday, June 5, 2009

Digital Bev

Sometime this weekend I'll be heading to the Beverly Art Center to drop off some stuff for a photography exhibit. I received word that they wanted to show two of my through the viewfinder shots. Then, later in the day, they let me know that they also wanted a couple of my other, larger pictures. If you wanted to, you could cruise through my flickr account and see everything there. Or you could actually come check out the show in person. Its going to be there from June 12-July 12, 2009, and there will be a big opening reception on Friday, June 12, 7-9pm.

Photographers exhibited include:
Alonso Balderas, Jo Beaudreau, Elizabeth Blackburn, Samantha Blackburn, Jamie Callahan, Christopher Clark, Matthew Coglianese, Megan Crosby, Emily Dosch, Takiyah Harris, Becky Healy, Melissa Heenan, Rachel Hewitt, Analiese Jacobs, Angie Johnson, Laura Kleinhenz, Sarah Legow, John Magruder, Chris Matusek, Bethany Angelina Mojoski, Angela Mistina, Daniel Neimeier, Chris Radek, Mark Randazzo, Laura Rogers and Karen Stone.

No comments: