Sunday, June 14, 2009

World TTV Day

Yesterday was World TTV Day so I got out my good old contraption (which I haven't used since February) and took it around with me throughout the day. I was planning to take a single shot every 15 minutes of whatever happened to be in front of me at the time. In actuality, I just kept forgetting, and I couldn't figure out how to get my cell phone's alarm to go off regularly as a reminder. So, I ended up with just a few pictures, most of them taken from a moving vehicle as I drove to the print studio to do some work on my prints for the Littlest Print Exchange. They'll probably be finished Monday.

1 comment:

JD said...

does ttv stand for through the viewfinder? i would look it up, but that would ruin the surprise. catching up on these old pics/posts is awesome. you're tops.