Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Excuses

I don't think too many people have been stopping by here lately but for those that have, sorry about the lack of posting lately. Despite taking a few minutes tonight to post an exhibit from Michael Costanza at Captive Werewolf, I haven't had time to do much creative stuff. Things have been pretty busy with the end of the semester coming and so much required crap to get done for my classes. I've been putting together presentations, self-promotional materials, and the obligatorily useless research papers. In the midst of all that was Thanksgiving. In years past, "when asked how was your holiday?" I've typically responded, "fine" with little thought to the truth of that answer. This year I could honestly answer "great." I really enjoyed the double dinners followed by Mr. Fantastic, the Fox. Right now I'm going to bed so I can get up early and get back to the tedium of typing. At least I've chosen a subject I'm interested in, William Eggleston.

No comments: