Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eye Candy

Yesterday was very long. I went into the studio about ten in the morning and exposed a bunch of screens for my next print. Then I went to work in the school gallery de-installing a show and installing a second show and then taking that show down again because the artist decided she wanted to re-paint her frames. Almost immediately after that the reception for my graduate class's group show started. It was actually pretty well attended and I met and spoke with quite a few interesting people. I also got the chance to talk about my work. People seemed to get my point of view without me needing to talk too much about it. So I mostly answered questions about the process. That's perfectly fine with me. That reception lasted until 10:30 and I didn't get home until after midnight. Tiffany took some pictures of the show, so I swiped one from her flickr stream. I did a bunch of photoshopping to make the wall look less dirty. I also removed the electrical outlets.

No comments: