Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday. In the Park

Today started out with a trip to the farmers market to listen to The Oak Street Ramblers play some bluegrass. Then I cruised over to Perry Farm for the View Finding event. I guess there were about seven of us wandering around the park carrying conspicuous photographic contraptions by the end of the afternoon. There were a bunch of people at the park racing dogs, so that was interesting. Pictures from all the participants will be showing up over the next few days. There are already some good ones posted.

After that I visited with Jeanie for a couple of hours before heading up to GSU to attend the gallery reception for the Brainstorm Exhibit. I didn't win any prizes but Michael took second place as well as selling both of his pieces. A few minutes ago I realized that I haven't had anything to drink all day.

No comments: