Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Arts Stroll

It looks like I'll be out this weekend with Michael and, hopefully, Jessica selling artwork at the annual Fall Arts Stroll organized by the Community Arts Council and The Kankakee Events Partnership. Michael and I will probably have the same stuff we've been pushing at other events lately. I think Jessica might have a few new things. I wish we had something to promote, but there aren't any big Feed events planned right now. I'm hoping to get some new cards printed and paint some kind of backdrop for our tent before the event. Maybe if I'm feeling super ambitious, I'll print a few shirts to sell.

The Arts Stroll is this Sunday, September 19th from 11L00 to 4:00. This year it is spread over two blocks of Schulyer Avenue on either side of Court Street.

No comments: