Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Unbroken Thread

Stefen over at Just Aesthetics is putting out monthly downloadable mixtapes themed around social issues. Somehow I was given the opportunity to put together one for the month of September. Though I don't have any real science education, I am fascinated by the scientific process. If I had the opportunity or if I had unlimited time and finances, I would go back to school to study evolution. As it is, I just read the occasional book or science journal on the subject. Even this limited amount of research has convinced me that the part of the population (reportedly more than 60%) which doesn't believe in the reality of evolution, probably just hasn't been properly exposed to the theories. Anyway, if you're interested, head over to the Just Aesthetics site and download the mixtape I made which is composed of songs all about Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution by natural selection.

No comments: