Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Day

Even though I post updates here fairly regularly, it has been about two years since my official website has been updated. I was pretty happy with the layout and function of the old versions of the site but they were very limited when it came to adding new content. I spent the last week or so implementing a wordpress theme to the site and tweaking it to my specifications. It should be pretty easy to add documentation of any new work I might pull together. Now I just need to get cracking on a new body of work. I think I'll continue to use this blog as I have been while updating the website only with completed projects and current events.

So anyway, check out the site at goodfeets.com and see if it actually works. I've only tested it so far in Firefox, so there could still be some kinks to work out.

No comments: