I spent the day printing a second run of Musicfest tees on brown shirts. These are intended to be given to the volunteers who have helped organize the event and who will be taking care of business on the day. I deleted the fountain element of the design to shorten the printing time since I had to double print the light tan ink on the dark shirt. I was hoping that my clothes dryer was hot enough to heat-set the ink, but some washout tests I did today proved that it definitely is not. It seems like I'm going to have to either iron every one of these shirts for 3-5 minutes or pop them in the oven a couple at a time. I'm not wild about either idea. As soon as I recoup the money I've been spending on printing equipment, I'm going to have to buy a flash dryer. Maybe I can find a cheap used one.