Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lil Bits

As of today the Littlest Print Exchange has 36 definite participants and another 13 just waiting on entry fees. That's a total of 49 artists. Just one more spot left to fill. I'm really starting to get into it now. This year the project seems to be much more international than last year with an exciting list of participants from the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Germany, Italy, Israel, Argentina, Edinburgh, Slovakia and the United States. The deadline for finished prints has been set for October 15th, 2010. We've already received editions from our two most industrious participants, Melody Leary and John Bergmeier. I don't really have an idea for my own submission but I need to get going on it. Then I need to produce packaging materials. I think there will be one or two little surprises as well that might take up some of my time.

No comments: