Friday, November 28, 2008

Update: Completely Devastated (Updated)

Whichever one of the geniuses working in the pharmaceutical industry it was that invented NyQuil should be really proud of himself. I love this stuff. That's my official endorsement. Here's how my day went:
  • Wake up to coughing fits.
  • Take a dose of NyQuil, immediately start feeling better.
  • Feel healthy for 1.5-2 hours, in which time I start reworking this old piece (which like "I'm Not Homesick" needed some extra work)
  • With no notice whatsoever, fall asleep soundly
  • 2 hours later, wake up feeling healthy: finish working on this collage
  • After 1.5-2 hours, start coughing again
That's where I am now. I just got out of the shower and was hoping to just pretend that I'm not sick anymore, but I think I'm actually going to have to hit the good stuff again and repeat the cycle.

No comments: