Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hours of Operation

OK. My new hours are officially set for keeping the gallery open. Monday and Wednesday 2:00pm - 7:00pm, Tuesday and Thursday 11:00am - 4:00pm. If you need me before two o'clock on Monday or Wednesday, I'll be working in the print studio. In celebration of these new hours I posted this picture that I found on my memory card while trying to clear off all the old junk on there. There are a ton of pictures on there too good to delete, but not good enough to do anything with. I also found some photos from Michael's show and posted them on flickr.

Other than that, I spent most of the day making a 4 hour playlist on itunes. I have to listen to the end of each song a bunch of times before deciding what the next song will be in order to make them flow together nicely. I'm just as good at making playlists as I am at wasting time.

No comments: