Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Second Chance 006

As I'm starting to get better at really making these prints look the way I want them to look, it seems more and more likely that I'll want to reprint the earlier ones. If that is the decision I make, it will severely affect my plans for having a thesis exhibition of my graduate work in the spring. I've known a few people that finished all of their required courses and then held off for a semester or two (or even a year or two) before finally returning to finish their degrees. I really don't want to do that. It seems like, lately, I've been at the studio or in class or manning the art gallery pretty much all day every day. I know I don't want to burn myself out, but honestly, I guess there are a few more hours on the weekends that I could be working in the studio. I'm not crying about it. In fact, I finished this print yesterday, and I got six screens ready for the next print. I'm hoping to sneak in a few color layers tomorrow when I'm supposed to be in the gallery.

No comments: