Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sudden Lack

The drastic increase in gallery responsibilities sorting through submissions for a juried show have slowed down my printing a little bit over the last week or two. Diminishing screenprinting supplies haven't helped either. I did manage to finish a print today but haven't scanned it yet. Earlier this week I hung an exhibit of the 2009 Littlest Print Exchange at GSU's gallery. One participant in the exchange is planning to show the portfolio in New York and another in California. I wish one of the overseas participants would organize a show so we could all get some international exposure. On the 15th I also opened a new show at Captive Werewolf. I'm going to run out of art for that site soon, so if anyone wants to get a show there, send me a proposal. For real.

No comments: