Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unproductive

There are no new projects this weekend since I spent the entire day Saturday and Sunday in Chicago at the fourth annual Music Box Massacre, a twenty-four hour horror film festival. This year's movies were: The Haunted House, Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, The Old Dark House, Eyes Without A Face, May, Midnight Meat Train, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, Dead Alive, Phantom of the Paradise, Black Sabbath, Pieces, Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer, and The Exorcist. Despite all of these feature length movies, the highlight of the festival was probably a faux-trailer for Wheelchair Werewolf, which might play better in front of a large crowd rather than on a tiny youtube screen.

I have to admit that I caught some nap time during Friday the Thirteenth and Black Sabbath, but I probably got only thirty minutes of sleep at the most. Despite the lack of rest, I did a little work on a new collage piece when I got home. Unless I put up some in-progress scans, it probably won't be ready for posting for at least a few more days.

No comments: