Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eight Times Two Equals Sixteen

Web PaletteTake a peek at the color palette I spent the day working on. It is for the website I'm building. I know you're wondering how I could have spent the whole day just selecting eight colors. Well, I was also trying to figure out how to operate dreamweaver. I'm used to hand-coding web stuff, but figured I should probably learn how these design programs work. A little thing like centering content, which I know how to do by hand, took approximately 8.5 hours to get working and when it happened I couldn't figure out what I did to make it happen. I'm giving up on it for now, but I think I'm on the right track.

Tomorrow I'm working on some porcelain casting and then Saturday I think I'm going to start organizing The Littlest Print Exchange. Sound intriguing?

No comments: