Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Dogs

Some Dogs
I've been pretty much totally non-productive lately, so I thought I'd dig through some older things I've made and see if any of it is worth looking at. Even though I keep tons of stuff laying around, I've never been much of a collector of my own creations. Most of that stuff, whether it was thrown away, given away, or just misplaced, has disappeared somehow. A lot of stuff I've worked on digitally has remained on my hard drive however. I found these dogs in my picture folder in a section dated by Microsoft as "a long time ago." That translates to about December of 2005 or January of 2006. I remember I printed these onto plastic deli containers and then shrunk them down in my oven. Then, for some reason, I made them into earrings that no one wanted. Later, I cut stencils of the same dog and made blank note cards with them. I still have a ton of those sitting around if anyone wants some.

No comments: