Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Littlest Print Exchange

Littlest Print ExchangeI've been wanting to organize a print exchange for a while now and I just finally came up with the idea for how to do it. I'll be inviting 50 artists to enter. Each will produce an edition of 50 prints. When everyone is finished, they'll mail their prints to me, after which, I will collate them and then return each artist a complete portfolio of all the prints. I know a 50 print edition can seem daunting to some, so I've lessened the pressure by making the print size only 3.5" x 3.5" square. If you're interested in taking part, please check out the the Littlest Print Blog where you can submit a portfolio for consideration.

1 comment:

JD said...

this is super-rad. i wish i could print something. does potato stamp printing count? i don't know if my potato will hold up to 50 prints.