Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Mother

I picked up the last batch of mat boards from Jerry at Frame World today. I guess I could have cut them myself, but Jerry has the right tools and the practice needed to do it right. Plus he's a new business owner and could probably use the patronage. I wouldn't have saved that much money doing it myself anyway. So after that, I spent most of the rest of the day putting frames together. The other night I was having a lot of trouble with specks of dirt inside the glass. After cleaning up my workspace and vacuuming two or three times, dust on the glass really hasn't been much of a problem. I think I'll have all of the frames finished tomorrow and ready to hang for my show next weekend. I think I might want to go back to the store for some smaller frames sometime this week. Right now I'm going to get back to framing.

No comments: