Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last of the Barry Gold Waters

Even though I haven't posted in a couple of days, you shouldn't assume that I haven't been doing anything productive. One day I watched Babe: Pig in the City with Jessica. Another day I went to an art opening with Jessica. Sometime in there I went to Denny's with Jessica. All of those days also included some working on projects. I just didn't get anything finished enough to post about.

Today however, I have a scan of a print to show you. I've been doing some experimenting with this waterless lithographic technique and, though I haven't perfected the method, I was able to get a couple of halfway decent prints. After the litho, I layered on one of my patented ink jet transfers. In retrospect this print is kind of ugly but, whatever man, Proof of Concept.Barry Goldwater

No comments: