Friday, January 1, 2010

A Decade

Happy new year. Here's what I've been up to this week.

The print studio has been closed for the holidays, so I've just been trying to get a bunch of color separations ready for when I can get back in there. I really wanted to keep all the prints down to 10 colors, however, some of the photos look so much better at 12 or 13 that I feel like I have to do the extra work.

Michael and I finished painting the walls at Feed last Monday. The white really looks a lot better than the yellow that was there before. I've also been getting ready for my blockprinting workshop by ordering supplies and researching images to show as examples of printing methods.

All the portfolios for the Littlest Print Exchange were shipped out a few weeks ago and have hopefully arrived by now. I posted scans of all the prints for the world to see and put up an exhibit of some of those prints at Captive Werewolf. I'll show the entire portfolio at Feed one of these days and hopefully put together a show of them at the GSU gallery as well. This exchange will certainly become an annual event, so I'm thinking of how to make it run easier for 2010.

I'm sure I did some other things this week, but I can't think of anything right now.

No comments: