Saturday, January 30, 2010

Speed at Feed

I just wanted to remind you all about tomorrow’s get-together. We’ll be meeting at Feed Art Center from 3:00 until about 7:00 to work on making some paintings. I picked up a bunch of brushes and acrylic paint today so we should be all set to paint. I’m also bringing my old opaque projector so if anyone wants to work from an existing drawing or a photograph, this thing should make it pretty easy to transfer onto a canvas. Speaking of canvases: If you have one, great! Bring it. Otherwise, we have thirteen 12”x12” canvases that will be available for $10. If you have any particular brushes or paints you’d like to use, bring those too. I’ll also be bringing a few pizzas. Bringing some food or drinks to share would make you totally awesome.

No comments: