Back in the studio this week cranking out prints. I finished this mexican donkey and another one and then got all my screens emulsified and ready to print again. I bought a bunch of screens over the holiday so now I have twelve. This is going to make finishing work go much quicker. I'm about to buy a big bucket of emulsion too, just to make sure I have it when the studio's bucket runs dry or mysteriously disappears. I bought a small quart container but when I opened it to mix in the sensitizer I found out that the emulsion was a solid mass of jelly. I'm not sure if that happened because it got too cold during shipping or what. I'm going to try sending it back. We saw Up in the Air tonight and I really liked it but it is pretty sad. Oh, yeah, I just posted a new show at Captive Werewolf.