Monday, January 25, 2010

Viewscreen


Things are really moving quickly. I've finished twelve prints in this series and I'm happy with nine of them. My goal (for the purposes of earning a degree) is 24 prints. If I can keep up this pace, I'll be done with the prints a couple of weeks before then end of the semester. That should give me plenty of time to work on my thesis paper. Sometime this week I'm going to try to get a date scheduled for my thesis exhibition. I think it will be in early May. I'd like to apply for a small grant through kickstarter to help cover the cost of matting and framing the prints. I won't need a ton of money compared to the amounts I've seen other grant writers receive. I'm thinking it should be around $600. So that should be pretty easy to raise. If anyone has a kickstarter invite, or knows how to get one, please let me know. After this show is over I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

No comments: